We have the most fun in my Facebook Live Layout classes !!
We got into inks and stencils and created fun bases for our layouts !!
I used a 6×6
stencil and (3) colours of ink to coordinate with our ‘Bro & Co Creative Kit’ …
Such a fun and easy way to combine a little mixed media into your scrapbook page !!
We talked about ways to create your own stencils too !!
LOVE-ing our new sketch this week and I can’t wait to see how your layouts come together using it with me on Sunday !!
Get our your stencils !!!!!!! … and if you don’t have one, a piece of patterned paper will work … BUT I am going to share my quick and easy way to get a little artsy on your card-stock and I’d love to have you join me !!
• (1) 12×12” CS base (white preferred)
• (1) 12×12” CS for photo mats
• (1) min. 6×12” PP
• (4) min 3×12 PP
• (1) lined journal card optional
• I used a couple pcs. of washi tape … you could sub. PP or stickers
• PHOTOS: (1) 3 1/2×5” (1) 3×4 (1) 2×2
• Alphas and Embellishments