Yesterday’s FB Live was SO great (if i do say so myself)
We got into inks and stencils and created fun bases for our layouts !!
I used a 6×6
stencil and (3) colours of ink to coordinate with our ‘Bro & Co Creative Kit’ …
Such a fun and easy way to combine a little mixed media into your scrapbook page !!
We talked about ways to create your own stencils too !!
Don’t miss out on these super fun and FREE mini classes each Sunday morning at 10:0am PST !!
LOVE-ing our new sketch this week and I can’t wait to see how your layouts come together using it with me on Sunday !!
Get our your stencils !!!!!!! … and if you don’t have one, a piece of patterned paper will work … BUT I am going to share my quick and easy way to get a little artsy on your card-stock and I’d love to have you join me !!
• (1) 12×12” CS base (white preferred)
• (1) 12×12” CS for photo mats
• (1) min. 6×12” PP
• (4) min 3×12 PP
• (1) lined journal card optional
• I used a couple pcs. of washi tape … you could sub. PP or stickers
• PHOTOS: (1) 3 1/2×5” (1) 3×4 (1) 2×2
• Alphas and Embellishments